To assess the underpinning knowledge to provide evidence that enables continuance of current Switching & Access authorisation levels.
Training refresher: Every 3 years
To do this training, you must:
- Have had relevant practical experience in the 12 months prior to re-authorisation
- Require access to a High Voltage Enclosure Authorisation and/or continue to be performing a switching role
- Be aware of the expectations and responsibilities of this role/authorisation.
Upcoming Course Sessions
|Date & Time||Locations||COST (ex. GST)|
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirements for Safe Entry to High Voltage Enclosures
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirements for Individual of a Workgroup
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirements for Switching Operator Assistant