We're the training experts
EsiTrain is based in Queensland and provides technical training to the Electricity Supply Industry to work on the Energex and Ergon distribution networks. We are part of the Energy Queensland group.
We can meet all your technical training needs, from competency-based training programs, to audits and consultancy services.
Recognised as specialists in their field, our fully accredited trainers deliver on-the-job technical training in your workplace or at our state-wide facilities.
Our training services
We specialise in trade and post trade technical training, including high voltage live line, overhead, cable jointing, high voltage switching, tower access and rescue.
Our training services are modularised, flexible and portable, including:
- Training tailored specifically to your requirements
- Access to our training material, enabling your organisation's qualified trainer to deliver training
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) services for the units and qualifications on our scope of registration.
How your business can benefit
- Train onsite at your workplace or in our state-wide facilities
- Complete tasks in your workplace while training is undertaken
- Reduce costs and increase productivity.
As EsiTrain is part of Energy Queensland, we are governed by the company policies and charters written for Energy Queensland Limited (EQL). Read more on the EQL Governance webpage.