This course provides participants with the knowledge to to safely test High Voltage underground cables (level 1 HV Megger).
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Check, interpret and receive authorised access
- Perform onsite checks and reconcile discrepancies to establish nominated isolation points, safety earths and permanent labels
- Remove and reconnect apparatus and earths correctly
- Select the most suitable test location
- Erect warning signs and barricades
- Perform tests including phasing and insulation resistance
- Record test measurements and interpret results
- Restore system to “as found” condition