Provides the knowledge and skills required to identify, examine, inspect, test and treat poles.
Training refresher: Not required for this course.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Describe the legal requirements for pole inspection
- Apply pole safety practices to pole inspection
- Identify insect and fungal damage to poles and associated structures
- Identify common pole defects
- Inspect poles and associated components and report findings
- Apply basic remedial treatments to poles