This course provides the participants with the knowledge and skills required to work near the Energex overhead electricity network.
Training refresher: Not required for this course.
Note: For information about becoming an Authorised Person please visit the Energex Forms webpage and scroll down to the title "General" (you'll see the Authorised Person forms in the table).
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Understand the relevant legislative and safety requirements for working near live electrical apparatus
- Explain the basic principles of electricity
- Describe the major components of an electricity network
- Identify and manage the hazards associated with working near live electrical apparatus
- Identify electrical apparatus used in overhead distribution systems