To develop the knowledge required to ensure work performed within Wet Tropics World Heritage areas is undertaken in accordance with the Ergon Energy Environmental Management Plan requirements.
Training refresher: Not required for this course.
Upcoming Course Sessions
|Date & Time||Locations||COST (ex. GST)|
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Fully aware of Wet Tropics World Heritage Area values
- Familiar with legislation relating to their activities in the Wet Tropics WHA
- Aware of the environmental management issues relating to powerline easements
- Familiar with the State-wide Code of Practice for Maintenance in the QPWS Estate
- Understand the content, layout and intention of the Ergon Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) for working in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Areas