To develop the knowledge required to ensure work performed within Wet Tropics World Heritage areas is undertaken in accordance with the Ergon Energy Environmental Management Plan requirements.
Please read our Operational Update - Environment and Cultural Heritage Training Review (PDF 240.5 kb) for more information.
Training refresher: Not required for this course.
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
|Date & Time
|COST (ex. GST)
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Fully aware of Wet Tropics World Heritage Area values
- Familiar with legislation relating to their activities in the Wet Tropics WHA
- Aware of the environmental management issues relating to powerline easements
- Familiar with the State-wide Code of Practice for Maintenance in the QPWS Estate
- Understand the content, layout and intention of the Ergon Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) for working in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Areas