To provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to work safely in the vicinity of Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation emitting equipment, operated by external parties.
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
|Date & Time||Locations||COST (ex. GST)|
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Explain the basic properties of and potential health issues associated with RFR
- Identify the various types of RFR-emitting equipment that may be installed on or in the vicinity of ENERGEX assets
- Interpret RFR management signage associated with RFR-emitting equipment
- Obtain information concerning RFR-emitting equipment sites from the EnerGISe system
- State and demonstrate general familiarity with applicable regulations, standards and manuals pertaining to RFR-emitting equipment installations
- State Energex's RFR Exclusion Zones for RFR-emitting equipment
- Demonstrate familiarity with procedures for antenna de-energisation, isolation and re-energisation
- Locate required information within the Energex Safety Manual (ESM), and ENERGEX Shared Asset Works Management BMS Procedure 1102