To assess the underpinning knowledge and skills required to conduct initial connections, additions, alterations and tariff changes on non-complex single phase whole current metering installations incorporating direct metering up to 125A.
Training refresher: Every 3 years.
Upcoming Course Sessions
|Date & Time||Locations||COST (ex. GST)|
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Interpret and apply the relevant section/s of the Queensland Electrical Safety Act and Regulations 2002
- Interpret and apply the relevant section/s of the Queensland Electricity Act 1994 and Electricity Regulations 2006
- Interpret and apply the relevant clause/s of AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules
- Interpret and apply the relevant clause/s of the Electricity Connection and Metering Manual
- Determine the most appropriate tariff for different types of customer installations