On completion of this course, participants will have knowledge of the relevant Queensland Laws, Legislation and Codes of Practice when working safely near live electrical lines and apparatus as a non-electrical worker.
Note: This course is required by any person wanting to become an Authorised Person and holds the Unit of Competency UETTDREL14A - Working Safely Near Live Electrical Apparatus for Non-Electrical Workers – issued by an RTO outside of Queensland.
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
|Date & Time||Locations||COST (ex. GST)|
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Queensland Laws, Legislation and Codes of Practice
- Working near overhead and underground electric lines
- Exclusion zones and unsafe distances
- Operating plant near overhead power lines
- Working in Safety Observer Zone and Authorisation Zone
- Working near underground electric lines
- Obtaining Electrical Safety Advice for working near overhead electric lines