This course provides the knowledge and skills required to identify and manage faults on overhead services.
Training refresher: Not required for this course.
Upcoming Course Sessions
|Date & Time||Locations||COST (ex. GST)|
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Identify the process to report and respond to emergency callout
- Understand key roles and responsibilities
- Ensure Safety of Personnel, Plant and the Public
- 3 Shift Fatigue Management Cycle
- Identify O/H Lines and Apparatus
- Recognise and Report Faults on the Network
- Identify a Network Fault and Stand Guard