The course will assist in obtaining a general awareness about:
. Your biosecurity obligation
. The main biosecurity risks including weeds and ant pests
. Biosecurity management issues
. Prevention and spread of biosecurity matter
. What to do when you come across a property with a farm biosecurity plan.
Note: E297 Declared Plants Management online training course has been replaced with the T0818 Biosecurity Awareness online training course. These two courses are equivalent and mutually recognised for people who have already completed the E297 Declared Plants Management online training course.
All new persons are now required to complete T0818 Biosecurity Awareness in lieu of E297 Declared Plants Management online training course.
Training refresher: Not required for this course.
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
|Date & Time||Locations||COST (ex. GST)|
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Describe your biosecurity obligations
- Manage biosecurity risks including the main weeds and ant pests
- Report biosecurity management issues
- Prevention and spread of biosecurity matter
- Describe what you should do when they come across a property with a farm biosecurity plan