This course provides the skills and knowledge to identify and manage hazards associated with working near live electrical apparatus.
Training refresher: Every 5 years
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Identify and manage the hazards associated with working near live electrical apparatus
- Demonstrate an understanding of legislative requirements and the terminology involved
- Demonstrate techniques employed in measuring conductor heights
- Identify ground clearances for overhead and for BroadBand infrastructure (BBI) cables
- Display knowledge of statutory approach limits
- Demonstrate procedures for scoping a high load transport route