To develop and assess the knowledge and skills required to perform duties of Access Permit Recipient and/or Test Permit Recipient.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Describe the obligations for working on High Voltage Electrical Apparatus
- Explain the concepts of Isolation, Testing and Earthing
- Name the “3 Key Elements” for working on or near High Voltage electrical apparatus
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose and sections of an Access Permit
- Demonstrate and understanding of your responsibilities as a Restricted Recipient of an Access Permit
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose of a Reclose Block