Provides the knowledge and skills required to install, test and identify Low Voltage overhead services.
Training refresher: Not required for this course.
Want to book for more than 8 people?Submit a training availability enquiry
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
All sessions for this course are fully booked. If you would like to enquire about future sessions, please complete a training availability enquiry form.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Describe the standards and requirements for LV service installations
- Identify an appropriate service point of attachment
- Identify and select appropriate service components
- Install an LV overhead service and associated equipment
- Inspect and maintain LV overhead services and associated equipment
- Follow customer relations and data reporting procedures