Provides the knowledge and skills required to install, test and identify Low Voltage overhead services.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Describe the standards and requirements for LV service installations
- Identify an appropriate service point of attachment
- Identify and select appropriate service components
- Install an LV overhead service and associated equipment
- Inspect and maintain LV overhead services and associated equipment
- Follow customer relations and data reporting procedures