This course provides customer service crews initial training in Energy Queensland’s National Energy Customer Framework (NECF) obligations and their responsibilities in relation to identifying, mitigating, and reporting potential breaches.
Want to book for more than 8 people?Submit a training availability enquiry
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
All sessions for this course are fully booked. If you would like to enquire about future sessions, please complete a training availability enquiry form.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Understand the importance of upholding NECF obligations
- Understand the risks and repercussions of non-compliance
- Categorise scenarios into NECF breach types
- Gain awareness of the impact that non-compliance has on our customers
- Be able to identify, report and mitigate breaches