To assess the underpinning knowledge and skills required to conduct initial connections, additions, alterations and tariff changes on non-complex single phase whole current metering installations incorporating direct metering up to 125A.
Note: 3hrs online training to be completed prior to face to face. The face to face component is for a maximum of 4 people at a time.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
You must hold a valid Electrical Licence before enrolling in this course. You will need to attach a scanned copy to your course booking form.
Electrical Licence training is not offered by EsiTrain, please find an alternative provider.
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Interpret and apply the relevant section/s of the Queensland Electrical Safety Act and Regulations 2002
- Interpret and apply the relevant section/s of the Queensland Electricity Act 1994 and Electricity Regulations 2006
- Interpret and apply the relevant clause/s of AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules
- Interpret and apply the relevant clause/s of the Electricity Connection and Metering Manual
- Determine the most appropriate tariff for different types of customer installations