This course is for any person required to perform Low Voltage Switching and gain access to the Energex Low Voltage electricity network.
Training refresher: Not required for this course.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
You must hold a valid Electrical Licence before enrolling in this course. You will need to attach a scanned copy to your course booking form.
Electrical Licence training is not offered by EsiTrain, please find an alternative provider.
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Describe your legal responsibilities in relation to LV switching
- Apply Energex policies and procedures to LV switching processes
- Issue a De-energisation Permit to Staff or Contractors In accordance with Energex procedures
- Explain why and when LV switching on the LV network is required
- Perform LV switching on the LV network