This course is for any person required to perform Low Voltage Switching and gain access to the Energex Low Voltage electricity network.
Training refresher: Every 3 years.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
You must hold a valid Electrical Licence before enrolling in this course. You will need to attach a scanned copy to your course booking form.
Electrical Licence training is not offered by EsiTrain, please find an alternative provider.
Upcoming Course Sessions
|Date & Time||Locations||Availability||No. of People||COST (ex. GST)|
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Describe your legal responsibilities in relation to LV switching
- Apply Energex policies and procedures to LV switching processes
- Issue a De-energisation Permit to Staff or Contractors In accordance with Energex procedures
- Explain why and when LV switching on the LV network is required
- Perform LV switching on the LV network