This course is for any person required to perform Low Voltage Switching and gain access to the Ergon Energy Low Voltage electricity network.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
You must hold a valid Electrical Licence before enrolling in this course. You will need to attach a scanned copy to your course booking form.
Electrical Licence training is not offered by EsiTrain, please find an alternative provider.
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Outline the legislative and organisational requirements for providing a safe system of work when switching and accessing the low voltage electricity network
- Outline the electrical safety requirements for performing live and de-energised work on the low voltage network
- Outline the organisational requirements for performing low voltage switching for de-energised access on the network
- Write Low Voltage Switching Sheet to provide de-energised access to low voltage network
- Complete Section (C) of the Daily/Task Risk Management Plan for low voltage switching and access on the network
- Outline the tests required when re-energising and/or commissioning low voltage lines and apparatus