All new asset inspectors must hold the following nationally recognised qualifications before completing this course.
- National Unit UETTDREL14
- National Unit UETTDREL 18
Contractors need to ensure that their staff meet these two nationally recognised qualifications prerequires and maintain their own records.
This course replaces the following training requirements:
- Ergon - T0481 and T0178
- Energex - M722 and M287
Please See relevant WCS for other training requirements for Asset Inspectors.
Training refresher - not required for this course.
Want to book for more than 8 people?Submit a training availability enquiry
This course has no prerequisites.
Upcoming Course Sessions
All sessions for this course are fully booked. If you would like to enquire about future sessions, please complete a training availability enquiry form.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Apply EQL processes when inspecting assets on the EQL network
- Safe system of work and WCS
- S032 Standard for Inspecting Poles
- Site Assessment
- Above Ground Assessment - S038 Standard for Ground Based Pole Top Inspection
- Below Ground Assessment
- Pole Structural Analysis - S034 Standard for Inspecting Poles
- Treatment and Minor Maintenance - S033 Standard for treating Poles
- Site reinstatement
- Recording - S042 Standard for asset Inspection Technology and Devices and S043 Standard for Photographing Defects
- Inspecting Services - S036 Standard for Inspecting Services
- Non SWER and SWER Testing - S040 Standard for Testing Non-SWER Earthing Systems and S041 Standard for testing SWER Earthing Systems