This course has been designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to perform the role and responsibilities of a field auto reclose operator, to disable or enable auto reclose functionality on pole mounted reclosers on the high voltage network.
The following courses have been superseded by 46001 Field Auto Reclose Operator (FARO) Practical course:
- 4478 Field Auto Reclose Operator (FARO) Practical
- 4479 Field Auto Reclose Operator (FARO) Theory
Training refresher: Every 3 years
Want to book for more than 8 people?Submit a training availability enquiry
Upcoming Course Sessions
All sessions for this course are fully booked. If you would like to enquire about future sessions, please complete a training availability enquiry form.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Outline the types of documents incorporated into our safe system of work for work on or near the high voltage electricity network, and how to access them
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of persons performing switching and access work on or near the high voltage electricity network
- Demonstrate the auto reclose operations on pole mounted automatic circuit reclosers