Participants of this course will gain the knowledge to test connections to the low voltage electricity network and a customers premises.
Training refresher: The M292 Connections to the Low Voltage Network (ACONN) training course is Initial Training only. Esitrain does not deliver any refresher training for this course.
Want to book for more than 8 people?Submit a training availability enquiry
You must hold a valid Queensland Electrical Licence before enrolling in this course. You will need to attach a scanned copy to your course booking form.
Queensland Electrical Licence training is not offered by EsiTrain, please find an alternative provider.
Upcoming Course Sessions
All sessions for this course are fully booked. If you would like to enquire about future sessions, please complete a training availability enquiry form.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Describe the MEN system
- Explain regulation voltages applicable in Queensland
- Test connections to the LV electricity network
- Follow the requirements of Work Practice 1202
- Test connections to a customer's premises
- Complete required documentation in relation to connections to the LV network