Participants of this course will gain the knowledge to test connections to the low voltage electricity network and a customers premises.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
You must hold a valid Electrical Licence before enrolling in this course. You will need to attach a scanned copy to your course booking form.
Electrical Licence training is not offered by EsiTrain, please find an alternative provider.
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Describe the MEN system
- Explain regulation voltages applicable in Queensland
- Test connections to the LV electricity network
- Follow the requirements of Work Practice 1202
- Test connections to a customer's premises
- Complete required documentation in relation to connections to the LV network