To develop and assess the knowledge and skills required to perform Ergon Energy’s Lines Asset quality audits and observation audits in accordance with Maintenance Reference Standard requirement.
Note: Minimum 12 months as an “Advanced” Asset Inspector and/or Earth Test Officer. Minimum 3 months experience as an Earth Test Officer with applicable authorisation if you hold an Electrical Workers Licence. Minimum 6 months experience if you don’t hold an Electrical Workers Licence. Audits will be carried out on:
- Poles only
- Poles and SWER Earths combined
- Poles and Non SWER Earths combined
- SWER Earths only.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Identify Ergon Energy’s Assets
- Describe the steps to carry out an audit of Ergon Energy’s Assets
- Perform a Quality Audit Ergon Energy’s Assets
- Perform an Observation Audit on Ergon Energy authorised Asset Inspectors