To develop and assess the knowledge and skills required to perform duties of Access Permit Recipient and/or Test Permit Recipient.
Want to book for more than 8 people or need us to train at your workplace?Get a custom quote now
You must have completed at least one of the following EsiTrain courses:
- 4476 Access Permit Recipient Practical (Lines and Substations), and/or
- 4477 Test Permit Recipient Practical, and/or
- T0368 Access Permit Recipient Lines Practical.
To do this training, you must:
- Have had relevant practical experience in the 12 months prior to re-authorisation
- Require access to a High Voltage Enclosure Authorisation and/or continue to be performing a switching role
- Be aware of the expectations and responsibilities of this role/authorisation.
Upcoming Course Sessions
There are currently no upcoming sessions available. Please request a quote if you need to do this course.
On successful completion of this module including all prerequisites and assessments you should have these skills:
- Receive Access Permit/Test Permit issued from Switching Operator and explain details to workgroup
- Confirm conditions of Permit will provide electrically safe work area
- Explain requirements for supervising electrical safety in work area covered by Permit
- Surrender Access Permit/Test Permit to Switching Operator